May 15, 2012

Movies I watched lately.

Hi everyone,
today is terribly hot ! 90°F in Thailand
I'm dying O<--<

however today I'll write my blog about "Movies that I had watched lately"
I have many free time because it's summer break and I'll have next semester on June :) I want to kill time by drawing but it doesn't enough. So I have an idea for killing time, it is watching a movie that I'd never watched before...





1. X-Men First Class



I know it is impossible that I'd never watched this! ehehehehehehehe but I swore, I just had a first impression with XMFC few days ago. And when I finished watching I know the reasons why all of Fangirls love this movie, love Erik and Charles XD this movie was amazing! I love the way that Erik cares Charles. And Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence) is so sexy, I like her blonde hair than brown (like when she as Katniss Everdeen)


2. DareDevil



I can seriously told you that I don't like Super Hero movie :p unbelievable? believe me please, it's true. But when I watched The Avengers series I changed my attitude and start watching other of Marvel Comics movie. And it's quite good! Matthew Murdock (Ben Affleck) is so hot!! The most handsome blind lawyer ever!! XDD I'm so jealous of Elektra (Jennifer Garner) ehehehehehehe. I think DD is my favorite Super Hero (except Loki....he's the villain :p)


3. War Horse



I don't like, but it's quite good, good movie for everyone. But I just don't like this genre of a movie. I confess that I watched it because of Capt. Nicholls (starring Tom Hiddleston) hehehe..I cried a lot when he died and I love Joey! cutest horse ever!!







I waste my time with this blog more than 2 hours. oh my...
gotta go, have a lot of things to do :) see ya !




xx
aquarix

No comments:

Post a Comment